Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Chapter 5: Interesting Problems

I will need to put something brief here. The general format will be a short introductory statement along with supplementary files (including errata). Most important, is that the reader will be able to post comments by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of each section. I will be emailed the comment and I can easily respond, but others can too. It should be interesting to see what happens.
Related Files: If you have problems with reading any of these files, you can email me a short description of your troubles and I will try to help. If you have problems compiling the source code you may have to 'tweak' the code slightly depending on your OS of choice. You can also post questions, and others (myself include) may help with your coding questions.
C++ Code (ASCII) <--> Supplements (pdf) <--> Faux Pas (pdf)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home